B.Pharm. Course Re-accredited by National Board Of Accredition(AICTE-New Delhi) w.e.f 13.12.2011
- To help students to organize knowledge about themselves by identifying skills, interests and aptitudes
- To provide information about further course prerequisites, financial aid, academic planning, entrance examinations etc.
- To provide information about specific occupations, career planning, conducting a job search, etc.
- The Career Guidance Cell has to evaluate periodically the career information needs and demands of the student community
- It should provide career information search training program
- Career information bulletin board service needs to be made available
- Career awareness service has to be introduced and implemented effectively
- Organize seminars on interview skills, personality development, communication skills, leadership skill, resume writing, cover letter writing etc.
- Collaborate with other college career guidance cell and share information, sources and expertise
Dr.(Smt.) F S Dasankoppa
Associate Professor and Co-ordinator